Sunday, May 23, 2010

Can't go to any google site,(gmail, google) search engine keeps coming up. Help!!!?

Whenever I try to go to the google.com or mail.google.com, instead of the page loading, it will either say 'cannot find server' or it will pull up a search engine such as Ask.com with results for google.com or gmail. I have broadband, and every other site works fine. Does anyone know how to fix this? I know it isn't googles problem, or my ISP, because I have another computer sharing the same broadband connection and I can get on just fine. I think a setting is messed up with this computer, does anyone know how to fix this?

Can't go to any google site,(gmail, google) search engine keeps coming up. Help!!!?
sounds like that there is malware or spyware in your computer. get a reliable anti-spyware soft ware (ad-aware should be good). Run in in safe mode then it should solve the prob. hope this helps=D!
Reply:run your anti-spyware in safe mode


sounds like you might have malware.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


gmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting