Sunday, May 23, 2010

Please explain gmail to me and why they appear to be monitored before sending by receiving an email from Yahoo

What is gmail and why certain emails that I send appear to be monitored. I was referred to as mimi in one response from a failure notice.

Please explain gmail to me and why they appear to be monitored before sending by receiving an email from Yahoo
I'm sorry, I don't completely understand what's happening. As I understand, you tried to send a message to a Gmail address and received a MailerDaemon notice. Is this correct? Please also add where in the message you were referred to as mimi. If it was just somewhere in the text, it may have been a code for something else.





You can add details to your question at any time by clicking the 'Add Details' link to the right of the question on this page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


gmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting