Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why can't I chat on Gmail?

Whenever I log on, the chat bar always says "You have been signed out of Gmail. You must sign back in to reenable chat." Below my name it says "Chat is disabled". I checked my settings and I don't think I've ever disabled it. And no matter how many times I log out and log back in, it still says the same thing. Please help!

Why can't I chat on Gmail?
Just use Yahoo!
Reply:You have signed out from Google Talk inside of your Google Mail account thus why you cannot chat into the Google Mail account.


Press the arrow (or triangle) near your name, then sign in to Google Talk.





You can also try the Google Talk Gadget:


http://talkgadget.google.com/talkgadget/...


(you must be logged in in your Google Account to access this gadget).


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


gmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting