Monday, May 24, 2010

Recalling Gmail password?

Hey! So, I recently forgot my Gmail password, but managed to recover it through my secondary email. However, I'm curious as to what my previous Gmail password had actually been, and I'm completely stumped as I can't remember it at all. Is there a way of finding out my previous password? I've seen sites which recommend using the temporary internet data, but I clear my cache regularly so that's not much help.





Thanks in advance!


VE.

Recalling Gmail password?
Passwords are not supposed to be "found out", so there probably will not be hope of finding out what your password had used to been. And since you clear you cache regularly I guess there will be even less hope.





(Disclaimer: My response may not be reliable...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


gmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting