Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do i forward an email through my gmail account???????/?

Dude, may I advise you a little something.





Go register a 30-GB-mail space ID for free.





Here: http://www.30gigs.com





If you're asked for invitations and are not free to register by default - contact me and I'll send you the invite.

How do i forward an email through my gmail account???????/?
you can auto forward gmails to any other email account simply by going to settings, then forwarding and pop, then enable forwarding to your desired account!
Reply:You click on the messege that you want to forward. When it comes up, look for a hyperlink that says "more options". Click that and a bar will come up in the email that will have options. One will be forward. You click that and a bar will appear on the page that will ask you who you want to send the messege to. I hope this helps


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


gmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting