Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MSN Messenger and Gmail?

I use my gmail acount on MSN Messenger. Recently, I got a notice saying it was time to update my MSN Live (I already have Live, but there was an update) so I decided to dwload it. However, when I tried to sign onto MSN Live again after te upgrade, it said that I had an incorrect MESSENGER ID. I used another MSN (hotmail) acount and I signed in. For some reason, after an upgrade, gmail ID's dont work? Pls Help, I have all my buddies and emoticons on my gmail msn and I really dont want to change my ID just because of a dumb upgrade.

MSN Messenger and Gmail?
First of all.


WHY


AREN'T


YOU


USING


YAHOO!


MESSENGER





Secondly


does this solve your problem ?


http://neowin.net/index.php?act=view%26amp;id=...

britney spears

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


gmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting