Saturday, October 24, 2009

Gmail on Blackberry Problems?

Whenever i send an email from my blackberry it sends the email to my blackberry as well. How do i stop this from happening. I saw some ppl said to go to the blackberry internet service site and filter it. Where do i find this site and how do i filter my email so I dont send emails to myself.





Thanks

Gmail on Blackberry Problems?
Well, when you send an email from your BB, Gmail thinks its a new email (it is new to the Gmail server..) so then it sends you a copy on your Blackberry since it doesn't know the difference between a new email and a new email to Gmail.
Reply:Google it.


Search for your carriers BIS


"_______ BIS"





It should come up.





For some reason I can't get the link.


Go to crackberry.com


Then do a search for it there.


They have the solution.


Type in something like gmail sending copy of mail.





ETC.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


gmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting