Saturday, October 24, 2009

I forgot my gmail passowrd and security question!!!!!! HELP!! also email is not working!!!!!?

so i forgot password, secret question. i tried sending to my other email, but it does not work!!!!! i am 100% sure the email is right. i logged in two days ago though, does that matter?

I forgot my gmail passowrd and security question!!!!!! HELP!! also email is not working!!!!!?
It is possible someone could have stolen your password and if that has happened it is possible some chanced your security question. I would contact the people at google and tell them your account may have been comprised they are the only ones that can help you get it back.
Reply:Hey no prob...but im only gonna remind you once...





Your username is StudlyJoePantsmith





Your password is schlongdong





Your welcome :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


gmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting