Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm a new user of gmail. My friend have found my password. I have personal mails. I dont know how to change my

its simple


type www.gmail.com


in that click forgot password


enter ur information which the account asks for...


first ur email id


code


date of birth


place


secret question


if ur secret question answer is correct


then change password opens


type new pass word


retype new password








enjoy........................bye.........

I'm a new user of gmail. My friend have found my password. I have personal mails. I dont know how to change my
Log in at your Gmail account.


Click on "Settings" (top right). Then go to the "Accounts" tab under which you'll find the "Google Account Settings" section. It has a link that will take you to a new page where you can reset your password.


You can also configure Gmail on Outlook Express to send and receive emails from your computer - http://www.webdevelopersnotes.com/tips/i...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


gmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting