Saturday, October 24, 2009

I want that any message not come in my gmail id what i do pls help?

i am ashok kushawah which software i use

I want that any message not come in my gmail id what i do pls help?
you can go in settings.


go to filter and block all the messages.
Reply:Are you talking about you don't want messages from Yahoo Answers coming into your email telling you when someone contacts you, asks a question. Things like that?





If so this is how you change the setting


Go to top right ^


to my profile


then click on edit info


scroll down to the section


Email Communications from Yahoo! Answers


and uncheck the boxes that you don't want the email sent to you.


and go from there.





Your Welcome


and again thanks for shopping at Yahoo Answers. "jk"

mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


gmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting